It's been quite a long time since I posted a really good recipe.
The time has come.... and let me tell you it's delicious!
Monterey Jack Chicken Casserole
4 Chicken breasts (we used 2 large chicken breasts and 3 chicken legs)
8 slices Monterey Jack cheese
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/4 cup soup
Stove Top Chicken Stuffing (about 1/2 a box)
1/4 cup of butter
1) Cover bottom of the baking pan with chicken
2)Lay the cheese over the chicken entirely.
3) Mix 1 can cream of chicken soup and 1/4 cup of milk together.
4) Pour mixture over chicken.
5) Top with 1/2 a bag (or more) of Stove Top Chicken Stuffing.
6) Drizzle 1/4 cup melted butter on top.
7) Bake at 350 degrees for 45-60 minutes.
8) Serve over rice.