Things about me:
1) I love wine. Mainly white wines, but getting more and more used to reds.
2) I love flip flops. All kinds, leather, beach, dressy, etc. From March to October the only thing on my feet are flip flops.
3) I watch a lot of TV shows. I really don't have time after work usually to catch my shows, so on the weekends I get to see all of them. Mine favs are Scandal, Reign, TVD, & Empire. I literally can't miss any of those shows ever.
4) I always wanted 2 kids. A boy and a girl. Eric and I both decided to have 2 kids when we 1st got married, some where along the way we realized we were just so happy with Bella that we didn't want to try for any more children. I love big families, but it definitely isn't in the cards for us.
5) I hated running. I honestly never understood runners or why people would run. I started trying to run February 2014 because I kept hearing it was the fastest way to loose weight. Now I run 2 miles or so every other day. I can't imagine not running. I love it... and still hate it!
6) I've almost reached my goal weight. Over the past year I have lost 30 lbs. I changed the way I ate and drank and of course started running. I am so excited to go to the beach and Vegas again this year knowing my hard work is paying off!
7) I love traveling. I've been all over the US, Mexico, Caribbean, & Canada. We go to the beach here in Texas every year and usually try to take a big family vacation as well. We love showing Bella new places & trying new things. Her favorites are Disney Cruise (we've been on 2), New York, & Orlando. My favorite is anywhere that there's a beautiful beach!
8) I've blogged forever. I started this blog in 2007. I wanted our family all over the US, Puerto Rico, & Canada to be able to get on and see Bella growing up. I never thought I'd still be blogging and loving it. I really love posting about things I like, but most of all I love posting about my family still. That's mainly why I kept the blog name the same this whole time. It's all about family.